IKLAN HEADER

Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites

These little bites are the best thing ever. Who doesn’t love the chocolate treat that is not only healthy for you, but also tastes great? From my own experience I know that there are those times when you just HAVE to have something sweet. Those times I turn to these little round cuties.


The great thing about these energy bites is that they have some healthy ingredients like oats, flax seeds, raw honey, chia seeds and coconut oil. So many good stuff in one bite! Oh, and did I mention you don’t even need to turn on the oven to make these? Quick, easy, nutritious – just perfect for a snack or a quick on-the-go breakfast.

This is such a versatile recipe, and the ingredients can be easily added or changed depending on your family’s favorites. If you don’t have (or like) dried cranberries, you can replace them with other dried fruits. Add more dried fruits if you want to leave out the chocolate. Also feel free to omit the outer coating.


This is my latest favorite snack and sometimes breakfast if I’m in a hurry. They are so good and give me the energy I need for the day.

Don’t you want to pop a few of these cuties in your mouth and satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty? Oh, yeah, I want. Sorry guys, I need to boost my energy!


Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites

Author: Yummy Addiction

INGREDIENTS :

1 cup old-fashioned oats
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 + 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut , divided
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup dried cranberries , roughly chopped
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/4 cup chopped chocolate or mini chocolate chips
dash of salt , to taste
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey , raw
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup almond flakes , lightly toasted and crushed